Well, this actually hasn't happened, but the Lincoln Journal Star stands behind its ability to predict the future, we predict.
A story on the expected same-sex marriage ruling was posted to http://t.co/FIrQLPI4OA in error Tuesday night.
— Lincoln Journal Star (@JournalStarNews) February 25, 2015
* Obama tells press 'Yes, I am a Muslim from Kenya'
* Hillary Clinton becomes first woman president, sends Bill to Gitmo
* Ricketts lures Simonize factory to Lincoln
* Unicameral OKs Beercade franchise for old Senate chamber
* Sandhills ranchers cut off beef to 'uppity' Omaha eateries
* Omaha cop shoots mayor, thought she had gun
* Judge upholds ban on opposite-sex marriage
* JS reporter Pilger held in slaying of online editor
HAT TIP: Romenesko.