Now, the Big Show this week is a mighty fine offering, as always. It features a fun, diverse music mix, and you just might learn something, too.
HERE'S just a sampling of what you can expect to hear:
* The SubdudesTHERE'S MORE, of course, but you get the picture of what awaits you on 3 Chords & the Truth.
* Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass
* Tony Bennett
* Ella Fitzgerald
* Frank Sinatra
* Chicago Transit Authority (Dude! Bummer about the Olympics.)
* Bela Fleck
* Tragically Hip
* Theresa Andersson
On the other hand, maybe you'd just rather go outside and -- in a fit of "green" initiative -- make a bunch of your own earthen plaster to fix up your house with that au naturel je ne sais quoi.
That's cool. I'm in favor of being green. In fact, here's the recipe for a nice, big batch of earthen plaster:
* 15 gallons of 1/16th-inch sifted sand.WHATEVER you'd rather do is fine with me -- listen to the Big Show or be elbow deep in cow s***. It's your choice.
* 5 gallons of clay.
* 5 gallons of fresh cow manure.
* 8 cups of wheat paste.
* Cattail fluff to preference.
It's 3 Chords & the Truth, y'all. Be there. Aloha.